I know we are already one week into March but I thought I would share some of my goals for this month. I don’t always set goals from month to month, because we sometimes travel so much that it’s difficult to squeeze everything into the time we are home and I’m left overwhelmed. This month is different though because we are traveling to New Orleans this weekend for a quick trip, but that’s it.
I’ve divided all of my goals into categories to help me better organize everything and am hoping that by blogging about it I can stay accountable.
- 3-4x a week
- draft editorial calendar through the month of April
- draft and schedule content through end of April (at least the bulk of it anyway)
- edit runDisney Glass Slipper Challenge Race Recap videos
- maintain nightly wind down routine <– more about this here
- walk Chloe Mae 4x per week (not including weekends). This is more for managing stress than physical activity
- organize living room, race room and hallway closet
RUNNING + FITNESS
- stick to training schedule and not skip more than 2 runs
- complete 3 barre workouts this month
- complete 4 kettlebell workouts this month
- add strides to at least 4 easy runs this month
- complete at least 50 glute bridges and clamshells each week
I’m sure there are a million things I could add to this list, but I will stick with these for this month. The month of April is going to be so crazy, so I would like to use this month to get my routine down to a science.
Do you have any goals for this month?
Do you work better with or without setting specific monthly goals?