Lately everything has seemed to be moving at 90 MPH. I have been so busy with everything that I have barely had time to absorb some stuff that is going on. Today I am linking up with Amanda over at Running With Spoons. Pardon me while I ramble…
1. It is officially fall here in Atlanta. It felt like autumn a while ago but then it got hot again. I am pleased to say that it is now chilly and sweater weather is in full tilt. The mornings are brisk and the evenings are cool. We even had to put the down blanket on our bed to keep from getting too cold at night. The Mr. and I are going to have a “Fall Funday” this weekend. Stay tuned for a recap.
2. I am thrilled to announce that I am now a Sweat Pink Ambassador! You may have noticed that cute little badge at the bottom of my blog. I am delighted to be surrounded by such strong and inspiring women who are passionate about healthy living. I look forward to connecting and collaborating with everyone.
3. The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon is just around the corner and I still haven’t completed our costumes yet. Eek! I have already bought most of the materials to turn the Mr. and I into Aladdin and Princess Jasmine now I just need to find time to do it. I will be adding this to my to do list. Wine & Dine seems like more of an “adult” race, but it’s still Disney. RunDisney is nothing without a costume! Why not have a little fun?!
4. Halloween movies are one of my guilty pleasures. I don’t do scary movies or horror flicks. In fact when I was 6 years old I had nightmares about the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, so needless to say I don’t do creepy or scary. I do however love cheesy Halloween movies like the ones ABC Family airs every year as part of their 13 Days of Halloween. I will be watching Hocus Pocus, Matilda and Casper all week long. Check out the schedule. Your welcome!
5. *nerd alert* Is anyone else geeking out over the new Star Wars movie that is coming out in December? OMG ya’ll! When I was a girl I used to watch the original movies with my Dad and then we went and saw the prequels when they hit theatres. I am pleased to say that I am a proud owner of tickets for opening night! In fact me, the Mr., my parents and my sister will all be seeing it together. They will be in town because we all fly out for out Christmas cruise the following morning! p.s. Harrison Ford still looks incredible. How is that even possible?!
One last thing, let’s take a moment of silence for the last bit of pumpkin spice latte coffee syrup that I used in yesterday’s coffee…sigh
Do you get excited about cheesy Halloween movies or Star Wars?
Tell me something completely random.