There are so many ways to mark time, but my favorite is by creating a bucket list full of seasonal items. Not only is it so much fun, but it’s a great way to create lasting memories and ensure you are soaking up every bit of the season.
I don’t want my list to be too long, but I want it to be an attainable amount of items for our lifestyle. I think it’s fun to include items that we normally do every year, but to also add in a couple new things to look forward to.
You can totally customize your bucket list based on the events in your area, your lifestyle and what you enjoy doing. I think this would be so much fun to do with kids, a large family or even a roommate. The whole point is to have fun with it!
- Pick Apples in North Georgia
- Drive a Scenic Byway to See the Colors of the Leaves Change
- Drink A Pumpkin Coffee
- Decorate the House
- Go to the Country Living Fair in Stone Mountain
- Make a Seasonal Meal to Share with Friends
- Buy a Bag of Halloween Candy
- Hike Somewhere Scenic
- Make Apple & Pumpkin Everything (pie, butter, cake, rolls, etc.)
- Have a Backyard Bonfire
- Make a Chili Bar for a Football Game
- Watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” and “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”
- Make a Fall Inspired Cocktail
I think each day can be a little less ordinary by embracing things like this. There is really no substitute for living in the moment and milking the season of life you are in. Happy Fall Ya’ll!
Do you ever make seasonal lists like this?
What would you include in yours?