Before we talk about my goals for April let’s look back and evaluate my goals from March. You can read the full post here.
- 3-4x a week check
- draft editorial calendar through the month of April check
- draft and schedule content through end of April (at least the bulk of it anyway) so so
- edit runDisney Glass Slipper Challenge Race Recap videos didn’t happen
- maintain nightly wind down routine <– more about this here check
- walk Chloe Mae 4x per week (not including weekends). This is more for managing stress than physical activity so so – found this challenging on days with evening runs & workouts
- organize living room, race room and hallway closet only organized race room
RUNNING + FITNESS
- stick to training schedule and not skip more than 2 runs check – only skipped one run
- complete 3 barre workouts this month check
- complete 4 kettlebell workouts this month so so – did a lot of strength and weight training
- add strides to at least 4 easy runs this month didn’t happen at all
- complete at least 50 glute bridges and clamshells each week check
Well, all in all I think I did pretty good at hitting my March goals. I am thrilled that I hit the majority of my running and fitness goals. I tried more new workouts this month than I have in about a year.
This month may be a different story completely. We are traveling quite a bit this month, so that always throws my routine off. I hope I can reel in my expectations while still challenging myself.
Here are my goals for April:
- 3-4x a week
- draft editorial calendar through the month of May
- draft and schedule content through end of May (at least the bulk of it anyway)
- work on utilizing Pinterest and Tailwind more
- maintain nightly wind down routine <– more about this here
- walk Chloe Mae 3x per week (not including weekends)
- prep healthy freezer meals for the following weeks/months
RUNNING + FITNESS
- stick to training schedule and not skip more than 2 runs this month
- complete 3 barre workouts this month
- complete 2 kettle bell workouts this month
- complete 6 structured yoga workouts this month
- complete at least 50 glute bridges and clamshells each week
Happy April everyone!
Do you set goals each month?
How do you breakdown your goals so they are attainable?